Monday, July 9, 2012

4th of July Sparkles




Yes after all the storms lately we needed a little break and Independence Day gave us that! My in-laws were surprised indeed when their other son showed up from out of state...oh we are a sneaky family but my favorite part (OK lots of favorite parts I mean its the 4th after all! Parades, food, and so much fun!) is watching my children enjoy the fireworks! They are magical no matter what age (just ask my hubby!) and ohhh the sparkle! Sparkles are awesome and this weeks challenge for Ink it Pink! Sparkles! These ladies truly are after my own heart. The first thing I thought of was a disco ball! Why I'm not sure; a child of the 70's I suppose (although my next thought was fluffy unicorn! Love that movie! OK yes I am easily distracted I know) anyhoo...back to disco ball. I found this great image and I used Pink By Design "You Are" stamp set. Can you believe I got this as a last minute thinking well I might use it! It is perfect for so much! If you're looking for a stamp set for you're collection this is one to add! Below are the supplies. Extremely simple card today but enjoy. I hope I've added a little sparkle to your day :)




Supplies-


Groovy Times Cricut Cartridge


My Pink Stamper Darkest Night Ink


Bowdabra Gold Bow Wire


PopDots


Pink By Design "You Are" Stamp Set


Misc. Paper


Paper Studio Card


Round Metal Gift Tag


3 Birds By Design Must Have Glitter Stack


Snake Skin Animal Print Cuttlebug Folder


Stickles

1 comment:

  1. Love this so much!! Your disco ball rocks! Thanks for playing with Pink by Design!!

    ReplyDelete