Saturday, July 28, 2012

Pink by design 2 yr anniversary

Hey guys me again, not spending much of time blogging, Its Pink by Design Anniversary and lots of crafty projects going on over at their blog so head over check them out. Challenges all day loads of prizes lots of fun stuff. You will see me post most all day so get ready but they will be short because w/ two boys my craft time is limited as well as challenge time so less I blab the faster I go...anyway here is my project 1...A home decor Item ....have to say very proud of this! Enjoy!


Supplies

We r memory keepers corner chomper



K& Co ocean solid mat



The twinery cappachino



Pink by design stamp chevron



my cutie as a baby



misc chipboard letters



misc paper and button



pumpkin spice crinkle ribbon lipstick red



memories direct orange ink



jaclyn smith today frame 8x10

1 comment:

  1. Awww...that is just so sweet! Thanks so much for helping us celebrate at Pink by Design!

    ReplyDelete