Saturday, July 14, 2012

short and sweet



This post is a short and sweet one. Below is my submission for ink it pink it challenge. This week is ribbons and I have to say I took on more than I could chew. I should have done a simpler project but alas hindsight is 20/20 and I really don't have anymore time to devote to this weeks challenge. Actually perhaps this is good. I was hoping to ask for some input. Obviously I'm new to the whole card making thing and while not trying to sound vain I think I'm decently creative but my techniques are lacking. Can anyone give me some advice? I watch tons of tuts etc but hoping you guys seeing my work might give some feedback. Thanks in advance for the input. Enjoy the project, although I haven't read 50 shades I have a friend who adores it and so this card is dedicated to her. I used the Pink by Design Laters Baby set. C-ya next time.






Supplies



Pink by Design Laters Baby Stamp Set



Martha Stewart Black Craft Paper



Misc. Silver Ribbon



Bazzill Grey Cardstock



Give a Hoot Swirl Cuttlebug Folder



The Twinery Stone



My pink stamper Black as Night Ink



Studio G Washi Tape



EK Success Punch



Popdots/Zots

2 comments:

  1. Love it! What a great way to use your ribbon! Oh, and I love those books! Thanks so much for joining us for the Ink it Pink Challenge! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun way to use ribbon! Thank you for joining our ribbon challenge this week at Ink It Pink!

    ReplyDelete