Monday, July 23, 2012

SSSweet!







Tag your it! That's the challenge this week! If you missed the new releases at Pink By Design than boy did you miss an amazing set of new stamps! I can't decide which I like best and they are going like hotcakes! Already most of the quantities have sold out but have no fear the great team over there has reordered! Isn't that SSSWEET! Why SSSWEET well my card this week has a cute little snake and my sliding tag reads you guessed it SSSWEET! Just like the new releases LOL! It comes from the OH BOY! stamp set. Actually the phrase was SSSimply SSSweet but that was too long for what I needed so I masked off the sssimply and just used the sssweet! Enough jibber jabber head over to the pink by design store and pick up some stamps before the big anniversary party this weekend it will be...SSSWEET ;)

Enjoy all and sorry about the horrible photos...again any tips on my work are greatly appreciated.




Supplies


Cricut Cartridge Create a Critter


Pink by Design Oh Boy stamp set




Paper Studio Card and Brad




Bazzill Cardstock




The Twinery Marchino Twine




Pink by Design Blackest Night Ink




Misc. Cardstock

1 comment:

  1. Lol.... This is just to stinkin CUTE!!! Totally loving your take on a tag use:) Thank You for playing along with us in the Ink it Pink challenge.

    ReplyDelete