Monday, July 2, 2012

storms, staying cool and chaos



Hello again everyone its me!!! I know your excited to hear from me again and I have to say I wasn't sure it would be possible until next week...why you ask? Ahh I was one of the many to experience the crazy storms. Thankfully we had little damage but than chaos erupted turns out this storm caused so much destruction that they called a state of emergancy over 600+ were w/o power and not expected returned for at least a week. Generators sold out,Ice & Food Sold Out, Gas Sold Out of almost every station in the state causing heated arguments and of course in the hottest time of the summer no air conditioning! Yikes! We were blessed this time around by getting what we needed but I pray for those still without power and comfort. Thats why I found the Ink it Pink Challenge slightly ironic this week. The theme-Keeping Cool. Now my take on this challenge is a little unorthodox because really my favorite way to cool off is just to stick around in the air conditioning and what better way to do that than to shop! So here is my fun (yet out of the box) take on the challenge. Sentiment reads "A Womens Place is in the Mall"

Supplies listed below. Try and stay cool and ENJOY!



Oh and PS..head over to Pink by Design to check out there new releases...lets just say they have some wonderful new sets if your looking for something that's a "shade" different ;)



Supplies

Pink by Design Shopaholic and Shoe Addict Stamps

The Paper Studio Card and Brad

The Twinery -HoneyDew Twine

Sams PaperPack

Tim Holtz peeled paint Distressed Ink

Stickles

Pro Markers

We R Memory Keepers Corner Chomper

Misc Ribbon & Flower

EK Success Punch

5 comments:

  1. love those shoes!! I need to get this set! :) Thanks for playing with us at Pink By Design!!

    Candace
    scrappin2littleprincesses.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the Shoe Addict (could be because I work in the shoe biz...) set! Love how you utilized the set on this!!! Cute, cute....!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a cute card Alisha. I love how you used the Pink by Design stamps. Great job. Thanks for playing along with the Ink it Pink Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  4. i LOVE how you colored these shoes!! Ohhh I am going to have to play!!

    Thanks so much for playing along with us at www.pinkbydesignstamps.com

    xoxoxoxo

    Jessica @ www.homespunelegance.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh yes! a new pair of summer shoes certainly makes me feel cool! haha..thanks for joining us at Ink It Pink!

    ReplyDelete